Date: 9th September 2016
Tournament: Adventure Game Pub Quiz
Tournament Winner: Unknown
Quite a lot of new faces at this one. We went with an adventure game theme and had the likes of Leisure Suit Larry, Monkey Island and Grange Hill out on display along with a healthy dose of all the regular favourites. Raffled off a boxed Acorn Electron.
To mix things up a little bit, Ian did an adventure game themed "pub quiz" in the main room.
Also! Retro Gamer's Kieren Hawken came along and filmed some of the evening, you can check out his video here:
- Ian's adventure game pub quiz paper
- Leisure Suit Larry
- Adrian setting up consoles in the 80 classroom the night before
- Phil enjoying a cheeky burger
- Steve doing the door and guarding the Acorn Electron raffle prize.
- Retro Gamer journalist and Atari enthusiast Kieren Hawken
- Games Master Guebert drawing the raffle
- Games Master Guebert playing some Virtual Boy
- If you've never played Grange Hill on the C64 then you haven't lived!
- And here's the winner of the main raffle prize, a boxed Acorn Electron